Updated: Feb 4, 2021
1. Energy Booster: Cordyceps significantly boosts the energy level by increasing the uptake of oxygen in the body and athletes have been using it to increase their stamina and energy. It provides the necessary boost of energy at the cellular level
2. Cardiovascular Health: The anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties of this wonder herb have shown to protect the heart and help alleviate cardiovascular complications such as heart failure. Studies have proved that consumption of powdered cordyceps supplement considerably reduces the likelihood of heart failure.
3. Cholesterol Levels: It has been significantly proved that weekly consumption of this herb has a profound effect on the cholesterol levels. By keeping the cholesterol profile in check cordyceps can effectively help in regulating properly the metabolism and endocrine system thereby protecting the organs that are affected by bad cholesterol.
4. Respiratory health: Cordyceps assist in the uptake of oxygen in the blood stream. Increase in intake of oxygen is very beneficial for those suffering from respiratory complications. By increasing the power of lungs to absorb oxygen a plethora of ailments such as bronchitis, asthma and pulmonary complications can be prevented. With adequate oxygenation, the body’s organ systems work more efficiently and optimum health can be maintained.
5. Protection against cancer: Cordyceps has been found to reduce and shrink the size of tumors and prevent the spread of cancer. The biochemical compounds found in cordyceps have excellent antioxidant properties which help in eliminating free radicals from the body.
6. Healthy immune system: The immune-protective properties of cordyceps have proved to be very effective in a wide range of ailments starting from common cold to cancer. Cordyceps stimulates the production of natural killer cells (NKC) which are the body’s first line of defense mechanism against infection and illness.
7. Anti-Aging : Cordyceps are a panacea for keeping one look young even in old age. Anti-aging compounds in cordyceps have been found to significantly eliminate dead skin cells and help rejuvenate the skin by removing blemishes, age spots and wrinkles effectively.
8. Sexual health: Cordyceps has been found to be a natural aphrodisiac. It is known to enhance sexual prowess in men. Several research and studies have proved that men who suffered from low sexual energy levels found profound improvement after using cordyceps.
9. Detoxification: Some Studies carried out on the usage of cordyceps have shown to considerably improve liver and kidney functions notably just after only one month of regular usage.
Disclaimer: Always consult your physician before consuming any supplement. This general information is not intended to diagnose any medical condition. Consult with your doctor to receive an appropriate prescription.